WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information about you:
- Personal Information: this includes, your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that may be used to identify you directly; and
- Non-Personal Information: we may collect anonymous information about your use of our Website, including your Internet connection, the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (“Device”) you use to access the Website, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features on the Website (“Usage Information”). We or our service providers may also collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the Device you use to access the Website. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track web page movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The methods we use to collect information about you are as follows:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: for example, when you sign-up to receive communications from us.
- Automatically, when you use the Website: we may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect Usage Information. The technologies used to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of Cookies you receive from us, or delete Cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s Cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving Cookies, we will honor your request, however please be aware that some features and services on our Website may not work properly.
You can also learn more about Cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional, useful information on Cookies and how to block Cookies using different types of browsers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs);
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website features;
- Send periodic communications (such as to respond to inquiries, requests or to provide you with news or other updates); and/or
- Enforce our Website policies (your information will help us enforce our Website policies, including preventing fraud or potentially illegal activities and protecting the safety of users and others on our Website).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information on the Website. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Therefore, any transmission of personal information to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Website, analyze data, process your requests and payments, fulfill orders or provide customer service.
- Legal Disclosures: We may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to verify or enforce our Terms or other applicable policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Website or the public.
- Business Transfers: We may share your personal information with other entities for business and operational purposes. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who are California residents that have provided their personal information to us to request certain information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. We do not currently share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
150 S. Barrington Avenue, Suite 1
Los Angeles, CA 90049