This course and its related material (the “Materials”) have been prepared for and are copyrighted by Pro Rev Tech LLC (“Pro Rev Tech,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The Material is provided for your convenience and is for informational purposes only. The Material is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Pro Rev Tech is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this Material. Every business is different and the success of your business will depend on many factors. Your use of the Materials does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your business endeavor.
1. Our Content Rights.
Unless otherwise noted, this Site, including, without limitation, all text, photographs, graphics programs, products, processes, technology, information, content and other materials, together with all copyrights, trademarks, logos, trade dress and/or other intellectual property therein (collectively, “Content”), and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) are owned by Pro Rev Tech, or by third parties who have licensed such Content to Pro Rev Tech. Such Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We, on behalf of ourselves and our licensors, expressly reserve all rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, in this Site and all Content and compilation of Content from time to time available on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer, and shall not be considered as conferring, upon you or any other user of the Site any license or other rights to the Site, the Content or the compilation of Content.
2. Our License to You.
We grant you a limited license to access and make use of the Site and the Content. As a condition of such license, you agree:
- a) not to download or modify any part of the Site or the Content, except with our express and prior written consent;
- b) not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Site or the Content for any commercial purpose without our express written consent;
- c) not to make any derivative use of this Site or its Contents; and
- d) not to frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent.
3. Links to Other Sites.
4. Limitations on Use.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”; or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available on this Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox).
5. No Warranties.
While we attempt to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Site. We provide this Site to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not make any representations or warranties that: (a) the information or other materials available on our Site will be error-free; (b) defects in our Site will be corrected; (c) our Site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components; and/or (d) our Site will be secure, and accessible continuously and without interruption. Further, we do not make any representations or warranties regarding the use, accuracy, reliability, and/or completeness of the information or other materials available on our Site.
6. Limitation on Liability.
We and our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Site or your downloading of any material from this Site or any websites linked to this Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or loss of data, even if you claim to have notified us about such damages, or for any claims by any third parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless, at your own expense, from and against any liability, fees (including attorney’s fees), and/or costs arising out of or relating to any breach or violation of the Terms by you.
9. Contact Us
150 S. Barrington Avenue, Suite 1
Los Angeles, CA 90049
a) Jurisdiction and Venue.
You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms or the ownership, operation, or maintenance of this Site shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate state or, where subject matter jurisdiction is proper, federal court in Los Angeles County, California. All such disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
You agree that we may modify or add to these Terms at our sole discretion, without notice to you, and that your right to access this Site is conditioned upon your compliance with the most current version of these Terms. You further agree that we may modify all or any portion of this Site and/or any service available on this Site without notice or cause at any time.
c) Entire Agreement.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of this Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements. The Terms shall govern our respective legal rights and obligations. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by the Terms are reserved by us.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or for some reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms not deemed invalid or unenforceable.
e) Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
You have the option to pay for the full program at the time of registration or they may choose the three payment plan. Students will be billed the first installment, which is one-third the cost of the payment program during enrollment. The second installment will be automatically charged to a credit card or bank account 30 days later. The third installment will be automatically charged to a credit card or bank account 60 days later.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information about you:
- Personal Information: this includes, your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that may be used to identify you directly; and
- Non-Personal Information: we may collect anonymous information about your use of our Website, including your Internet connection, the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (“Device”) you use to access the Website, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features on the Website (“Usage Information”). We or our service providers may also collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the Device you use to access the Website. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track web page movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The methods we use to collect information about you are as follows:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: for example, when you sign-up to receive communications from us.
- Automatically, when you use the Website: we may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect Usage Information. The technologies used to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of Cookies you receive from us, or delete Cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s Cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving Cookies, we will honor your request, however please be aware that some features and services on our Website may not work properly.
You can also learn more about Cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional, useful information on Cookies and how to block Cookies using different types of browsers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs);
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website features;
- Send periodic communications (such as to respond to inquiries, requests or to provide you with news or other updates); and/or
- Enforce our Website policies (your information will help us enforce our Website policies, including preventing fraud or potentially illegal activities and protecting the safety of users and others on our Website).
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information on the Website. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Therefore, any transmission of personal information to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Third Party Service Providers:
We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Website, analyze data, process your requests and payments, fulfill orders or provide customer service.
We may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to verify or enforce our Terms or other applicable policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Website or the public.
We may share your personal information with other entities for business and operational purposes. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who are California residents that have provided their personal information to us to request certain information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. We do not currently share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
150 S. Barrington Avenue, Suite 1
Los Angeles, Ca 90049